Thursday, February 20, 2014

 
 
I tricked him

One day a little girl came running into her house yelling: "Mommy, I got five dollars!" The mother was curious, so she asked her child where she got the five dollars from.
The little girl replied: "Tommy down the street gave me five dollars for doing cartwheel while he sat in the tree."
The mother told her daughter: "Don't you know that Tommy is just trying to see your panties."
"OOOOhhhh", said the little girl.
The next day the little girl came running into the house yelling: "Mommy, I got ten dollars. The mother asked: "Where did you get the ten dollars from?"
The little girl replied: "Tommy down the street gave me ten dollars for doing a cartwheel while he sat up in the tree and laughed."
The mother replied: "Didn't I tell you that he is..."
Before the mother could finish, the little girl said: "Wait Mommy! I tricked him, I didn't wear any panties today."


No comments:

Post a Comment