Thursday, February 20, 2014

 
 
Funny Quotes About MONEY

Oscar Wilde: "When I was young I used to think that money was the most important thing in life. Now that I am old, I know it is."
Mark Twain: "October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February."
Robert Orben: "Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
Sophie Tucker: "I've been rich and I've been poor: Rich is better."
JP Getty: "If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem."
Morton Shulman: "To make a million, start with $2.000,000."
Errol Flynn: "If there is anyone to whom I owe money, I'm prepared to forget it if they are."
Brendon Francis: "The big difference between sex for money and sex for free is that sex for money costs less."


No comments:

Post a Comment